Comment on page
How can I cancel or edit my listings?
You can cancel or edit listings for NFTs listed on OnePlanet.
You can carry out these functions on both the NFT detail page and the “Ongoing” tab in My Page, and below is the process to do so.
- 1.Ensure the selected NFT is the NFT of which you are trying to cancel the listing, and click “Cancel” button.
- 2.A modal with NFT details will appear. Check listing details again to confirm that this is the NFT which you want to delist for sale. If so, Click on “Confirm”.
- 3.Cancel Listing. You will be prompted to cancel the listing in your wallet. This is the last step to finalize the cancellation of the listing on the contract. A certain amount of gas fees are required to sign the relevant transactions in your wallet.
- 4.Transaction Complete. A modal showing that the transaction is complete will appear. Now you have successfully canceled your listing.
If you wish to edit your listing, your prior listing must be canceled first; the NFT will be newly listed with updated listing attributes.
- 1.Click “Edit Listing” and enter the desired sale price and list expiry.
- 2.Go through the equivalent process of cancellation above, and then re-list your NFT through ‘Confirm Listing’ process. Again, a certain amount of gas fees are required to sign the relevant transactions in your wallet.
- 3.Listing Complete. Now you have successfully re-listed your NFT with updated attributes. Such update will be reflected on NFT detail page, accordingly.